Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl, Austria
With its wide range of leisure facilities and spacious rooms the Hotel Riml is ideal for groups, but equally popular for couples looking for ski-in/ski-out convenience combined with superb facilities. Perched on the mountainside, it commands superb views of the mountains, Obergurgl and the valley.
The Hotel Riml is an adult-only hotel.
Features - Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl
- Ski to and from the door of this conveniently located hotel. A new lift takes you from the ski room to the piste
- Lift is 20m away
- Cocktail bar
- Newly renovated lobby
- Panorama bar with sun terrace
- 4 non-smoking restaurants
- Large leisure area with indoor pool, various saunas, steam rooms and gym (free), solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- In-house sports shop with ski hire
- 750m² indoor golf area and café-bar
- Video games
- Indoor pool - Opening Times:07.00 - 20.00
- Steam room
- Ski Hire
- Games room
Accommodation - Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl
100 Süd Austrian twins sleep up to 3 and have shower, lounge area and south-facing balcony; larger Talblick Austrian twins also sleep up to 3 and have bath, lounge area and are north-facing; Schermerkar family rooms sleep up to 4 and have bath, separate shower, lounge area with traditional tiled stove and east-facing balcony. Singles with bath and south-facing balcony have no supplement. All rooms have telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer. Our prices are based on spacious rooms with south-facing balcony
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Riml, Hochgurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish
- Weekly Austrian, international and dessert buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Austrian Twin Beds
Based on 6 people sharing
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Edinburgh.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet