Chalet Abendruh, Kaprun
The chalet Abendruh offers comfortable accommodation with private facilities in all rooms. The cosy dining room with bar allows you to chat with other guests about your day's skiing and relax for the whole evening. Situated above the resort centre, the ski bus to the local lifts and to the glacier stops below the chalet. Alternatively you can walk down to the local lifts.
Features - Chalet Abendruh, Kaprun
- Ski lifts and village centre approx. 10-12 minutes' walk to ski lifts and village centre
- 3-5 minutes walk to ski bus stop
- Lounge/dining room with bar area
- Non-smoking stube
- Sauna and Stream room (4.30pm-6.30pm, 6 times weekly)
- Services of Chalet hosts
- Chalet staff live in
- FREE WiFi
- Free wine or cordial with evening meals
Accommodation - Chalet Abendruh, Kaprun
Chalet Abendruh - Sleep 16-20 (room numbers shown in brackets): All bedrooms comfortably furnished with en suite shower, WC, TV and many with balcony.
- Ground floor: Sauna & Steam room
- First floor: The non-smoking pine stube, living/dining-room with bar, WC, a quad room (twin plus pull-out sofa bed) with balcony, en suite shower and WC (1), 2 connected double bed rooms with shared en suite shower and WC (2).
- Second floor: Quad room with twin plus pull-out sofa bed,bacony,en suit shower and WC (3). Two twin rooms with en suite shower and WC (4&7).Two twins with en suit shower, WC and bacony (5&6).
Meals - Chalet Abendruh, Kaprun
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes or biscuits
- 3-course evening meals with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell dinner with aperitifs and wine on final evening
The chalet has no lift; All beds are suitable for adults. staff live in A cot will fit in rooms 1 and 3 when at full occupancy.