Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
Located in the heart of Kitzbühel's medieval pedestrianised centre, the prettily painted Tiefenbrunner has been owned by the Brunner family for over 200 years and is a well-loved choice for Inghams guests thanks to the warm welcome from Maria Brunner and her staff. This appealing atmosphere is complemented by a choice of comfortable bedrooms and junior suites, plus a fine range of spa facilities.
Features - Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
- Centrally located in the pedestrian zone
- Approximately 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the Hahnenkamm gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
- Bar with original vaulted ceilings
- Comfortable first floor lounge in 'hunting lodge' style
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Spa area with indoor pool with panoramic views, saunas, steam room and gym (free), beauty salon and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Indoor pool - Opening Times:07:00 - 19:00
Accommodation - Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
- Austrian twins under the eaves and standard Austrian twins have bath or shower
- Superior rooms are larger with bath or shower and even larger junior suites also have lounge area.
- Singles have shower.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer, minibar and FREE Wi-Fi.
Meals - Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbuhel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and interchanging starter or dessert buffets
- Special Christmas and New Year dinners included
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, S, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet