Hotel Jagdhof, Obergurgl
The Hotel Jagdhof combines traditional bed & breakfast with Tyrolean hospitality, four-star service, a friendly atmosphere and fine dining, making it the ideal place to spend a memorable holiday in the most snowsure resort in the Alps.
Features - Hotel Jagdhof, Obergurgl
- Quiet, peaceful location
- Just 300 metres to the bottom station of the Hochgurglbahn I cable car
- Just 2500 metres to the centre of Obergurgl
- à la carte evening meal or dinner in a selection of restaurants
- Free shuttle service until 11.00 midnight
- Relaxing spa and beauty treatments - sauna, solarium, steambath
- Fitness programme with many activities
Accommodation - Hotel Jagdhof, Obergurgl
The rooms are equipped with a double bed and a couch, bathtub or shower/WC, hair dryer, make-up mirror, cable TV, Internet access, radio, safe and phone.
Lots of room for you! The hotel suite offer a visually separated bedroom, a living room with couch, table, comfortable armchairs and phone, radio and satellite TV beckoning you to stay; the living room can be used as a bedroom for your children at night.
There is a hair dryer, a make-up mirror and a separate WC in the bathroom. Put your valuables in the safe. The large closet offers plenty of space for your suitcase, bags and clothes. Relax in the sun on the balcony, put up your feet on the couch and read a good book. A hotel suite in the Hotel Jagdhof is more than just an accommodation.
Meals - Hotel Jagdhof, Obergurgl
- Hot & Cold breakfast buffet
- Afternoon tea/coffee or snack included
- 3-course half board
- Weekly gala dinner
- Children's meals available from 6pm