Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl
Ideal for those seeking a small, quality hotel with the emphasis on good service and excellent food and wine, the Olympia has a cosy and romantic feel and is beautifully furnished in traditional Tyrolean style. A deservedly popular choice with guests.
Features - Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl
- The Olympia is situated in an elevated position overlooking the ski school meeting place and nursery slopes
- It is an easy ski from the car park down to the lifts
- Comfortable lounge leading into a pretty wine bar
- Rustic stube with open fireplace and cosy bar
- Elegant restaurant with panoramic views
- Leisure area with sauna and steam room, infrared cabin, relaxation room with panoramic views
- Fruit, tea and juice bar free
- Wi-Fi internet access free
Accommodation - Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl29 Rooms
- Austrian twins have bath and balcony
- Junior suites with bath and balcony have lounge area and sleep up to 4
- Austria twins with bath or shower and balcony are available on request for single use
- All rooms have telephone, cable TV, radio, minibar, safe, bathrobes, hairdryer and Wi-Fi internet access free.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Olympia Hotel, Obergurgl
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 5 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish and daily salad buffet, cheese board and fruit selection
- Weekly gala dinner, Austrian and Italian speciality evenings, sparkling wine and salmon for Sunday breakfast
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket & tie required)
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times
Ski in/Ski out
Based on 6 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, N/W, E|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet