Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Sonne, Saalbach, Austria
Beautifully appointed‚ family–run hotel offering great value 'all inclusive' board' basis. Features include free child-care, a modern spa, and excellent cuisine. Located between Saalbach & Hinterglemm the ski bus stops outside and the hotel runs a free shuttle bus.
Features - Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
- Lobby & Sun terrace
- Two lounges
- Two restaurants & Bar
- Free use of indoor pool, sauna & fitness room
- Massage & beauty treatments
- Ski lockers
- Free use of indoor pool, steam room, two saunas and fitness room
- 300m2 Sonnenhaus relaxation area (reserved for guests 15yrs and over)
- A wide range of massage and beauty treatments are available locally
- Free Wifi in the lobby
- Free child supervision from 9am-1pm and 4-7pm from 2yrs+ Sun-Fri
- Early dinners
- Special children’s menu (up to and incl. 14yrs)
- Free highchairs and bottle warming
- Teens room
Accommodation - Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
67 Bedrooms: Rooms are either modern style (type 'Kohlmais') with shower, or traditional (type 'Reiterkogel') with bath.
Standard (26m2) and Larger (30m2) Austrian twins have sofa bed, flat–screen TV‚ hairdryer‚ shower‚ wc and balcony.
Note: In all rooms it is possible for the hotel to separate the beds on request. Single rooms with double bed are available for sole use.
Meals - Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
- All Inclusive. Hot and cold buffet breakfast. Late sleeper's breakfast á la carte. Hot and cold lunch buffet with salad‚ soups‚ cakes and pastries. 5–course evening meal with choice for all dishes. Weekly gala dinner‚ Farmer's and Italian buffets. Unlimited drinks including international beers‚ wines and spirits. Christmas & New Year Gala dinners‚ and New Year party included.
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S|
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet