Ski Bus Stop:
Aktivhotel Veronika, Seefeld, Austria
- 5 minutes' walk to the slopes and ski school.
- Head off for some me-time in the pool and sauna.
- Kids can have fun in the free, supervised club.
Renowned for its warm Tyrolean hospitality, fine facilities and authentic Austrian and international cuisine, the Aktivhotel Veronika is an excellent choice for a true Austrian ski holiday. In addition to the charming spa area with indoor pool with integrated hot tub, sauna and fitness room, the hotel offers a free ski shuttle bus to and from the lifts.
Features - Aktivhotel Veronika, Seefeld
- Indoor pool with integrated hot tub
- Sauna and fitness room
- Extra charge for massages
- Bar and lounge
- Non-smoking dining room
- Free hotel-run kids' club for ages 4-12 years (Sun-Fri, 10am – 10pm)
- Children's playroom with toys
- Games room with table tennis and pool table
- Baby monitors, highchairs, bottle warmers, cots and children's meals
- Free shuttle service to and from the slopes and ski school meeting point (runs all day)
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Aktivhotel Veronika, Seefeld
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, bathrobes, minibar and DVD player.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Meals - Aktivhotel Veronika, Seefeld
· buffet breakfast (until 11.30am)
· afternoon tea, coffee and cake
· 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course
· weekly starter and dessert buffets
· weekly gala meal and Tyrolean buffet
· Christmas and New Year's Eve gala meals included
(Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals).
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
|Direction of Slopes||N, S|
No reviews yet