Gästehaus Kneisl, Solden, Austria
The welcoming Gästehaus Kneisl is a lovely mix of traditional and modern, ideal for a relaxed ski break. Nestled in the heart of Sölden, the Kneisl enjoys a quiet but central location. It’s just 800m to the lifts and ski school, but you can always jump on the shuttle bus if you don’t fancy walking in ski boots.
Inside, the Kneisl feels just like home. The rooms are simply but cleanly decorated with bright colours and traditional wooden furniture. Each room also has an allocated cabinet in the ski cellar so you can store your gear safely.
Start your day right with a generous breakfast buffet, full of locally-sourced produce. And when you’re all worn out, you can rest sore ski muscles in the Alpine spa area, which has a Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin and whirlpool – all free to use.
Features - Gästehaus Kneisl, Solden
- Central but quiet location in the heart of Sölden.
- 800m or 10 minutes' walk to the lifts and ski school.
- Traditional guesthouse with modern touches.
- Wellness area with whirlpool, sauna and steam bath.
- Bar, lounge and ski storage room
- great location just 1 minute's walk from the resort centre · 800m to the nearest lift and ski school · 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
The guesthouse has no lift.
Accommodation - Gästehaus Kneisl, Solden
All rooms have a TV, hairdryer, safe, extra charge for WiFi and are non-smoking.
Double Room (25m²) - sleeps 2: Double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin Room (25m²) - sleeps 2: Separate twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Meals - Gästehaus Kneisl, Solden, Austria
buffet breakfast · half board basis available at a supplement - includes 3-course evening meals and Christmas and New Years Eve gala meals, all taken at the Erhart Hotel
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.