Chalet Fauner B- St Anton, Austria
Be close to all the action of St Anton yet away from the noise. The Chalet Fauner is a five minute walk to the main Galzig ski lift where the après kicks off at Basecamp. 400 metres up the hill from town you'll find the chalet in a peaceful setting, overlooking the wooded slopes of Rendl. We have arranged with our ski and board hire partner that all pre-booked skis and boots can be left at the shop just next to the lifts, leaving you free to return to the chalet or stop at one of St Anton’s renowned après ski venues in the centre of the resort.
Chalet Fauner B is a four bedroom property with an open plan lounge and dining area, situated close to the centre of St Anton with views looking out towards Rendl.
Relax after a day on the slopes in the chalet's sauna, the perfect antidote for skiers with loungers to relax on and power showers to freshen up with. All bedrooms are spacious with en-suite facilities.
The chalet is perfect for families or a group of friends as a sole occupancy property.
Features - Chalet Fauner B, St Anton
- Mountain views
- Wellness area including sauna, relaxation room and showers
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities
- Lounge and TV area
Rooms - Chalet Fauner B, St Anton
Lounge and dining area
Room 1 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
Room 2 - Twin beds, bath, WC and balcony
Room 3 - Twin beds, shower, WC and balcony
Room 4 - Twin beds, shower, WC and balconyPlease note Room 1 has a sofa bed available suitable for an adult or child.
Some rooms and bathrooms have sloped ceilings.
Meals- Chalet Fauner, St Anton
- Buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week, served from 8am
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days, served from 4pm
- Prosecco apéritif before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menu, including a special regional menu on 1 night, is served 6 days and served from 7.30pm
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
- (Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Catering for dietary allergies will need to be noted at time of booking
Larger chalets have a professional chalet chef to cook for you, with chalet assistants helping to serve all meals and look after the chalet’s house-keeping duties.
Green Initiatives in this Chalet
As part of this chalets commitment to reduce our carbon footprint you'll have more choice, with both meat-free and meat options on offer throughout your stay.
- Where possible, this chalet will use local suppliers for our wines, cheeses, meats and baked goods.
- This chalet will be minimising waste, by using refillable containers and recyclable packaging where possible.
- This chalet will be analysing its cleaning products to make sure they’re not contributing to water pollution, whilst always maintaining excellent hygiene.