Chalet Markus, St Anton
The Markus is conveniently located in the ever popular Nasserein area, just 5 minutes’ walk from the main gondola for easy skiing access, and with a ski-bus stop just outside the chalet if you’d prefer to ride.
This attractive and stylish chalet combines traditional Tyrolean comfort in the fire-side lounge and attractive dining-room, with well appointed bedrooms and bathrooms throughout, and the added benefit of small extra lounge areas on each floor, should you want to find a quiet corner in which to relax.
Features- Chalet Markus, St Anton
- Traditional Austrian chalet with delightful split-level dining room and lounge with fireplace
- Ski bus stop just opposite
- Main Nasserein gondola approx. 5 minutes' (500m) walk
- Advanced skiers can ski back close to chalet on an unpisted track
- Resort centre only 10 minutes' walk
- Wellness area with sauna, shower & small relaxation area
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Markus, St Anton
Lower Ground Floor
- Sauna & infrared sauna
- Room 1: Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 2: Twin sharing shower/wc with Room 3
- Room 3: Twin Sharing shower/wc with Room 2
- External ski store with heated boot rack, kitchen, lounge/dining room
- Room 4: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/wc with Room 5
- Room 5: Twin sharing bath/wc with Room 4
- Room 6: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/shower/wc with Room 7
- Room 7: Twin sharing bath/shower/wc with Room 6
- Room 8: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/wc with Room 9
- Room 9: Twin sharing bath/wc with Room 8
- Room 10: Austrian twin + single sofa bed sharing bath/wc with Room 11
- Room 11: Twin sharing bath/wc with Room 10
- Rooms 12 & 13: Twin with en suite shower/wc
- Room 14: Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
Please note: The owners live in an apartment on the third floor
Meals-Chalet Markus, St Anton
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*.
Start the day with a hearty hot and skiers’ breakfast to prepare you for the slopes, including a cooked breakfast with your choice of bacon, eggs, sausage and baked beans. Additionally, and normally set out for you buffet-style, there is a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, bread (including croissants in France), cold meats, cheeses and preserves.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 3 course dinner menus start with an glass of Prosecco followed by an appetiser, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, squash, fruit juice and water with coffee or tea to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance.
* On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.