Chalet Mini Gabl - St Anton,
Ever wanted your own chalet but not had the numbers to fill one? well this could be the chalet for you. Mini Gabl is a self contained apartment sleeping just 4 guests or could easily suit a family of 5 with 3 children.
Mini Gabl is on the top floor of Gertrud Gabl, the chalet was newly built in 2007 and named after the owner's mother, a legendary local skier who won the Alpine World Cup in 1969.
Self contained on the top floor of the building so offering lovely views towards Rendl, the chalet is well appointed and generously spaced particularly when you take into account it is just for 4 guests! There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living and dining area with French doors leading to the balcony.
Situated in the quiet Stadl area, the chalet is conveniently located about 10 minutes walk down to the resort centre, lifts and slopes. To make life easier for you, our guests can leave their ski equipment at our Rental Shop in the resort centre close to the Galzig lift (free if rented, otherwise small daily charge). The ski bus also stops very close by if you don't fancy the walk back to the chalet.
This will be the perfect home from home for a family or small group wanting their own space.
Feature - Accommodation - Chalet Mini Gabl, St Anton
- Distance to resort centre - approx 10min downhill walk
- Distance to slope - approx 10min downhill walk
- Ski rental taxi - Complimentary taxi to take you to our ski/board supplier
- Tv(local channels) & DVD player
- Docking station
- Ski & boot storage provided free of charge in local ski hire shop.
Accommodation - Chalet Mini Gabl, St Anton
Entrance shared with Gertrud Gabl guests
Self contained apartment
Open plan living/dining and kitchen
2 x Austrian twins
2 x shower rooms with basin & wc
Meals - Chalet Mini Gabl, St Anton
- Hearty breakfast teatime
- 4 Course dinner & house wine
- One night during the week will be a 'Simple Supper night' and serve a tasty two course meal of traditional favourites such as a chicken curry or maybe either a tasty lasagne or hearty shepherds pie or perhaps a fish pie.