Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See, Austria
Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
A traditional family run hotel popular with guests for many years. The Freiberg enjoys a wonderful lakeside setting and has a cosy atmosphere with a choice of standard rooms in the Seehotel or superior rooms in the Seevillas. All bedrooms are on the lake side of the hotel, minimising any possible disturbance from the nearby railway line.
Features - Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
- Superb lakeside location
- Approx. 5 minutes' walk to Zell centre and approx. 8-10 minutes' walk to ski lifts
- Ski bus stop nearby
- Sauna, relaxation room and infra-red cabin
- Winter garden (conservatory)
- Curling and skating on the lake (weather permitting)
- Attractive sun terrace
Accommodation - Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
23 bedrooms in the Seehotel plus 19 bedrooms in the Seevillas.
- Standard rooms in the Seehotel have either Austrian twin beds or separate beds, private facilites, hairdryer, cable TV and balcony with lake view.
- Superior rooms in the Seevilla are available at a supplement, including family rooms that sleep up to 4 consisting of one room with Austrian twin beds plus seating area with double sofa bed and veranda
Meals - Seehotel & Seevilla Freiberg , Zell am See
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly Austrian speciality buffet
- 6-course Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners included
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S, E, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet