Hotel Le Pic Blanc, Alpe d'Huez, France
Hotel Le Pic Blanc, Alpe D'Huez, France
This lovely hotel is located in the Bergers area. Tastefully decorated inside and out, the hotel blends well in to the environment and has awe-inspiring views across the valley. The hotel offers good facilities, with an indoor swimming pool included, plus spa with sauna and whirlpool (book and pay locally) for those looking to relax after a day enjoying the varied and extensive skiing. The ski school meeting point and beginner's ski area are also opposite, making this a good choice for learner skiers.
Features - Hotel Le Pic Blanc, Alpe D'Huez
- Just opposite the main Les Bergers lifts and ski school meeting place
- Indoor swimming pool (access included), sauna and whirlpool (pay locally)
- Bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Ski storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large sun terrace
- Massages available (local charge)
Accommodation - Hotel Le Pic Blanc, Alpe D'Huez
- Bedrooms: 94
- All rooms have bath with shower attachment, balcony with mountain views, satellite TV, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Larger superior rooms with a sofa bed suitable for two children under 12 or one adult are available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Le Pic Blanc, Alpe D'Huez
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meals with a choice of main course.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Based on 4 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||All|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Birmingham.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet