Chalet des Cimes, Belle Plagne, France
The apartments in Le Chalet des Cimes are in a perfect ski in, ski out location in Belle Plagne, making it easy to get out into the Paradiski area. They have a quaint and lovely chalet style, making the apartments cosy and inviting. With the option between two and four bedroom apartments, its a perfect choice for families and groups.
They all have a fireplace in the living room and a south facing balcony, its perfect to come back to the sun shining and panoramic mountain views. There's a relaxation area which you can book locally, including a whirlpool, hammam and sauna.
Features - Chalet des Cimes, Belle Plagne
- Relaxation centre with sauna, hammam and whirlpool (open 4 - 7pm, pay locally)
- Free WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Bread and pastry delivery service (book and pay locally)
- Covered car park (pay locally)
Accommodation - Chalet des Cimes, Belle Plagne
All apartments include an open plan living and dining area with a balcony. A fully equipped kitchen with an oven, microwave, fridge, ceramic plates, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster. Flat screen TV in the living room, safe, hairdryer and fireplace.
Two Bedroom Apartments are 72m² and sleep up to 6 people. There is a double bedroom, twin bedroom and a cabin area with bunk beds. Two bathrooms both with WC, one with a bath and the other with a shower.
Four Bedroom Apartments are 92m² and sleep 4-8 people. This apartment is over three floors and has one double bedroom and three twin bedrooms. There's three bathrooms with bath or shower and two WCs.
Beds are made on arrival, towels are changed mid-stay, kitchen kit with tea towel and end of stay cleaning (expect kitchen) included. First bag of wood for fireplace is free.
Lift accessible: Yes
Lift serves all floors: Yes
Access ramp: Yes
Meals - Chalet des Cimes, Belle Plagne
- Buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week, served from 8am
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days, served from 4pm
- Prosecco apéritif before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menu, including a special regional menu on 1 night, is served 6 days and served from 7.30pm
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
- (Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Catering for dietary allergies will need to be noted at time of booking
Larger chalets have a professional chalet chef to cook for you, with chalet assistants helping to serve all meals and look after the chalet’s house-keeping duties.
Green Initiatives in this Chalet
As part of this chalets commitment to reduce our carbon footprint you'll have more choice, with both meat-free and meat options on offer throughout your stay.
- Where possible, this chalet will use local suppliers for our wines, cheeses, meats and baked goods.
- This chalet will be minimising waste, by using refillable containers and recyclable packaging where possible.
- This chalet will be analysing its cleaning products to make sure they’re not contributing to water pollution, whilst always maintaining excellent hygiene.