Chalet Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
Chalet Bonlieus is part of seven apart-chalets, named after French Olympic Alpine gold medallists, in the heart of Plagne 1800. Attractively styled the chalets are finished to a high standard and they all benefit from FREE use of the shared sauna/steam room located on the first floor. The chalets are built into the hillside across 7 floors. There are two entrances, one to the ground floor at the front of the building and the other to the rear on on the fifth floor. There is also a small tourist office on the fifth floor but this is independent of our chalets.
Features - Chalet Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
- Traditionally styled building
- Good central location
- Approximately 6 minutes' walk to chairlift and ski school meeting point
- Excellent standard of accommodation
- FREE use of sauna/steam room
- FREE WiFi
- Ski locker room
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Chalet Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
Dining and living area opening out onto the terrace.
Bedroom 1: Quad with en-suite bath & sink; separate WC. Four separate single beds, two of which are located on an open mezzanine level.
Bedroom 2: Twin with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
Bedroom 3: Twin with en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
Bedroom 4: Twin en-suite shower, WC and sink. Access to balcony.
Please note: Some balconies are shared between the chalets.
Meals - Chalet Bonlieu, La Plagne 1800
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service continental
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)