Chalet Nicole- Plagne 1800, France
Sleeping up to 30, Chalet Nicole consistently generates great guest feedback.
Almost all of the rooms are family suites and several have stunning views over the ski area. You are a very short walk from the slopes and the ski school is within easy reach.
On the lower ground floor Chalet Nicole has a spa room and ski room with heated ski boot warmers. The ground floor has a spacious living and dining room area with feature fire place and there is a large separate playroom. Chalet Nicole now also includes a new spa room and two additional family suites.
Upstairs there are three floors of guest bedrooms. The first and second floors each have two family suites and a twin room. There’s a large terrace with an outdoor hot tub, accessed from the first floor of the chalet. On the third floor there are two further family suites, one of which sleeps up to 6 in three separate rooms.
Features - Chalet Nicole, Plagne 1800
- Hot tub
- Spa room, sauna and steam room
- 3 minute walk to the slopes and ski school meeting point
- 2 minute walk (approx) to free shuttle bus stop to Plagne Centre
- Large dedicated playroom
- Bluetooth Soundbar, TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ski room with heated ski boot warmers
- Monty's Pyjama Patrol - complimentary evening baby listening service exclusive to Chalet Nicole
Accommodation - Chalet Nicole, Plagne 1800
- 6 x Family suites, 2 x twin rooms
- All rooms ensuite with bath or shower, wc and some with balcony
- Living room with open fire
- Dining room
- Separate WC
- Spacious playroom with WC
- Room 1 - Sleeps up to 4 plus space for a cot. Family suite comprising of one double bedroom with a shower in the ensuite and another room with a bunk bed. The room has limited natural lighting via a light well and windows on the landing.
- Room 2 - Sleeps up to 4 plus space for a cot. A generously sized traditional Alpine family suite with piste views! Contains a double bedroom and a room with a bunk bed. Also comes with a private balcony and a Jack and Jill ensuite with a shower.
- Room 3 - Sleeps up to 2 plus space for a cot. This twin room has its own balcony and an ensuite with a shower and is adjacent to the outside patio and hot tub (without compromising privacy).
- Access to terrace and hot tub
Third Floor & Mezzanine
- Room 4 - A family suite comprising of a double room and an ensuite equipped with a shower. The suite also contains a room with a bunk bed as well as a private balcony.
- Room 5 - Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. Spacious family suite offering a double room with an ensuite with a short bath. The room with a bunk bed with access to a large private balcony with stunning piste views.
- Room 6 - Sleeps up to 2 plus space for a cot. A twin room with a private balcony as well as an ensuite with a shower.
- Room 7 - Sleeps up to 4 plus cot space. This top floor family suite has a double room, an ensuite bathroom with a half bath, and a private balcony with great piste views. Room 7 also has a compact bunk bed room.
- Room 8 - Sleeps up to 6 plus cot space. Large suite with several rooms. The lower level is a spacious double room with a lounge area, an ensuite with a shower, and a bunk room. Stairs with stair gate leads to a twin room (in the eaves and suits children) with a bath in the ensuite and separate toilet.
Meals - Chalet Nicole, Plagne 1800
- Filling breakfast with cereals, croissants, yoghurts, eggs, bacon, fruit, tea and coffee
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes awaits your return from the slopes
- Children's 2 course high tea 7 nights a week
- Aperitif with canapés served from 7pm
- Delicious three course evening meals with complimentary wines and coffee 6 nights a week
It takes place in the chalet you stay in, not a large impersonal crèche
The service is flexible, allowing you to book what most suits you and your children
Carers are a mix of qualified nannies, teachers and nurses supported by experienced assistants. All are recruited by us in the UK
All carers are CRB and reference checked and hold a first aid qualification
Ratios follow OFSTED recommendations for day care