If you’re looking for top quality ski trip without any extra hidden costs, then Club Med Peisey is a must. There are amazing childcare facilities for the kids and a great chill out lounge for teenagers equipped with games consoles and a music studio. It’s also got a gorgeous indoor/outdoor swimming pool with epic views over the Tarentaise valley. The property is very well designed, an elegant mix of cutting edge architecture and traditional alpine materials. There is a long bar area, with loads of comfortable sofas to relax in while chilling out with a beer after a hard days ski. The log fire gives chalet feel to the hotel. In Club Med Peisey you can look forward to eating some of the best food you will ever have on a ski trip. But stay away from those French pastries- they are so good you will be hooked. All the rooms in the hotel have their own Ski & boot lockers in the basement on the other side of the hotel which leads out straight on to the slopes all very convenient. The Club Med staff add extra quality to your holiday by looking after you so well, but don't take our word for it: go and try it for yourself. The skiing is ski in ski out. The location of the property enables you to take full advantage of skiing in Paradiski, with the Vanoise express to La Plagne next door.
Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
Club Med Peisey-Vallandry offers the promise of an all-inclusive skiing holiday in the heart of the Tarentaise Valley. This authentic, warm-hearted Resort blends in with the mountains, at an altitude of 1,600 metres. Your winter sports holiday at Peisey-Vallandry is also a great opportunity to explore an unspoilt environment with kilometres of sublime skiing.
Perched 1,600 m (5,250 ft) high in the Tarentaise Valley, Peisey-Vallandry is a Resort among nature’s finest. With typical Savoy architecture and surrounded by pine forests, this family-focused winter sports Resort offers Alpine skiing and snowboarding lessons for all ages. And for those who prefer a more relaxed approach, snow shoe walking is a great way to explore the mountain environment.
Features - Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
- Child friendly
- Highly recommended by UK guests
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
Accommodation - Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
In a charming Savoyard village nestled in the heart of the Tarentaise valley, the Resort is both welcoming and authentic. 8 storeys tall, the hotel is composed of several chalets in the traditional mountain style. Stone and wood give the communal areas a cosy feel, while the rooms invite you to snuggle down with their red and grey tones and thick carpets.
The Resort has 284 spacious rooms in two hotels with two and seven floors, with lift, and a lobby linking the two buildings. The style is contemporary, with warm beige and red tones.
- Standard Room - A comfortable and elegant room with lounge area, an ideal choice for families. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room- A spacious and elegant room with generous comfort, ideal for relaxing after a long walk. All including Bathroom
European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suites - Facing Mont Blanc, the Suites are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort, with their view of the valley and the highest peak in the Alps, and balcony with teak furniture. All including Bathroom, Coffee machine, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room and Telephone .
Meals - Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
The package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Resort (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar and snacks
- Club Med Baby Welcome
- Petit Club Med (2 to 3 years) available at extra cost
- Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
- Club Med Passworld (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Special Teens' Snow Sports package (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years) or snowboarding (3)
- Snowshoe walks (from 12 years)
- Cardio and weights room with Club Med Gym, Club Med fitness
- Heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna
- Live music, Club Med evening entertainment
(1)Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
(2)During French school holidays
(3)From age 8 during French school holidays, and from age 12 outside French school holidays
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Ski Service
- Club Med Spa Package