Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes, France
Chamois Volant is ideally placed for the bars, shops and amenities of the resort centre and also close to the foot of the ski slopes, the Diable chairlift is only 230 metres (approx) walk away.
Totally renovated recently with new bedrooms, bathrooms, living room and dining room, this 19th century stone farm building is now a highly desirable chalet.
The generous use of seasoned timber, exposed stone work and traditional furnishings give the chalet a delightfully comfortable and rustic feel.
All the well appointed bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and the open-plan living and dining rooms boast original stone vaulted ceilings. You can enjoy great views of the mountains whilst soothing those tired limbs in the outdoor hot tub on the balcony.
Features - Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
- Warming Vin Chaud on arrival
- Complimentary WiF
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
Accommodation - Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
• open-plan dining/living room
• separate WC (off lounge)
Rooms 1-3 = 3 twins or king-sized doubles with shower and WC
Room 4 = double with shower and WC
• large balcony (separate entrance) with hot tub.
Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins or king-sized doubles with bath, shower, WC and extra fold away bed
Room 7 = set on two levels, private sitting room with extra bed, leading up to king-sized double with bath, shower and WC
Beds in rooms 1,2,3,5 and 6 will be made up as twins unless we are advised otherwise
Chalet staff live in a ground floor apartment with separate entrance.
Meals - Chamois Volant, Les Deux Alpes
A hearty breakfast:
Begin your ski day with fresh bread, a choice of preserves, cereals, porridge, yoghurts, eggs, fruit
juice and unlimited tea and coffee, plus a daily variety of hot options such as poached eggs, sausages, tomatoes and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
On your return from the slopes:
A freshly baked cake or biscuits with tea and coffee awaits.
In the evening:
Aperitifs and canapes followed by a delicious freshly cooked 3 course meal with a selection of wines unlimited until coffee is served.
There is also an optional welcome drink where you can meet the team and learn what is going on in the resort (and our après ski programme) during your stay.
**Important changes to catering for Ski Season 2018/19**
· 7 days of breakfast, including 5 cooked and 2 continental breakfasts.
· 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
· 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
· 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine until coffee
*Chalet holidays departing the 16th February will receive 1 additional days chalet service of a cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and an evening meal with wine.