Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
You can truly get a taste for living the high life in this extremely attractive stone and timber chalet with spacious living quarters and stylish, contemporary furnishings. Built on one of Meribel’s beautiful hillsides, Chalet Laetitia boasts fabulous views over the valley. Laetitia’s own private hot tub offers the perfect place to enjoy your surroundings and surely there is no better way to ease those tired legs and relive the adventures of the day. Alternatively you can make use of the gym equipment if you want to stay in shape whilst away. Additional luxuries that really make this chalet special include a large cinema room, satellite TV, DVD player, sauna, heated boot room and large fireplace. All rooms are en suite, many with Jacuzzi baths and terraces for that little extra luxury. This beautiful chalet perfectly combines the indulgence of contemporary chic with the character of alpine charm.
Chalet Laetitia enjoys the best of both worlds; the peace and seclusion of being located in a quiet cul-de-sac yet close enough to enjoy the superb skiing and nightlife that Meribel has to offer. The ski bus stops 300 metres (approx.) from the chalet.
Features - Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
- All rooms ensuite
- Specially designed Signature Menus using locally sourced ingredients to create a variety of unique traditional and modern dishes ideal for winter.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Snack pack for your return airport transfer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Tea/Coffee brought to your door
- L’Occitane shower gel and soap (or equivalent)
- TV and DVD player in each chalet
- iPod dock or Bluetooth speakers
- Bath towels and bath sheets changed mid-week
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Hot tub, sauna, steam room and wellness area towels
- Cards and games
- iPod docks or Bluetooth speakers
- TV with satellite channels, DVD and CD players
- Fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Occasional UK newspapers
- Optional upgrades (supplement applies) to scheduled flights, private transfers and an airport lounge package
- Open fire
- hot tub
- Car Parking
- Child care (pre book)
Accomodation - Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
Lower Ground Floor:
- Heated ski and boot room
- Sauna & fitness area
• cinema room
Room 1 = twin with shower and WC (Suitable for guests of limited mobility) Room 2
= twin with shower and WC
Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 twins with Jacuzzi bath, WC and shared terrace Room 5
= twin with shower and WC
• dining room
• lounge with fireplace and terrace, on which is situated the hot tub
Room 6 = master double with open-plan Jacuzzi bath and separate WC
The owner lives in the annexe next to the chalet, the staff live out.
Meal - Chalet Laetitia, Meribel
Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our hosts on 6 days.
6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake.
6 days of aperitifs.
6 nights fully catered. 3 course evening meals with one night a 2 course Alpine speciality. Unlimited wine until coffee.