Chalet Chaberton - Montgenevre, France
Please note: This chalet can only be booked for a group taking sole occupancy (unless within 6 weeks of departure date). Children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Chaberton is part of the new Mountain Collection
that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
Head to the Chaberton if you're looking for a small and stylish base for your holiday. The chalet was only built a few years ago so the styling is contemporary yet warm. There's no minimalist, sparse furnishing here!
You're greeted by lovely pine walls and a small sauna as soon as you walk through the front door. As you move on through, you'll discover the first two bedrooms with their large balconies, ideal for a bit of mountain watching.
The chalet is split over three floors with the middle floor being taken up by the large lounge/diner. It's the heart of the place and has light pouring in through the enormous sliding doors leading out to the equally enormous balcony. Being in an elevated position overlooking the resort, it's a perfect spot to sit and chat with a drink and slice of cake, admiring the views.
Facilities - Chalet Chaberton, Montgenevre
- Lounge/diner with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV
- Large balcony with panoramic views of the slopes
- Wood burner in the lounge
- Small sauna
- Ski/board and boot storage
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- Please Note: Chalet host lives out.
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available on request
- Ski lifts - 400m
- Ski bus stop - Outside the chalet
- Ski school meeting point - 400m
- Resort centre - 350m
Accommodation - Chalet Chaberton, Montgenevre Rooms:
Sleeps 10 people Ground floor:
Sauna with shower. First floor:
One double room ensuite shower and sink and one double room with bath and sink. Both share a separate wc. Second floor:
Large open-plan lounge/ dining area with a wood burner and large balcony offering panoramic views across the resort and mountains. Third floor:
One double room with shower and sink. One family room under the eaves with a double bed and two single beds. One shower room with separate WC.
Meals - Chalet Chaberton, Montgenevre
Our chalet board basis is designed for skiers and boarders. Breakfast is a fairly extensive affair with cooked and continental options every day. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and free-flowing wine throughout the week, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.