Iglu Ski Expert Review "This simple chalet is nice, light and spacious. With an indoor hot tub and open plan kitchen there is a nice atmosphere throughout. For families, there are also some interconnecting rooms. A shuttle bus to the lifts is offered to guests in the morning and there is a bus stop opposite the chalet. There is also an easy 15min walk into town."
Chalet Flo, Morzine
We are delighted to feature this bright and spacious chalet built to high specification in the same tranquil setting as the Chalet Nomis and close to Chalets Vache d’Or and Coeur. It is a contemporary chalet with traditional features. The lovely open plan kitchen/dining area with wood stove and separate cosy lounge on the first floor both lead to a south-facing balcony, a wonderful spot for relaxing and enjoying the sun and mountain views. On the ground floor, there is a hot tub and steam room to unwind and a second lounge with TV, games and table football.
The bedrooms are furnished in typical alpine style with wood panelling and comfortable furnishings. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace. All rooms have twin beds, two have a further bed and two rooms have a mezzanine with two additional twin beds, ideal for families with older children (not suitable for young children as accessed by a steep open tread staircase). Rooms 3 and 4 have an interconnecting door, also ideal for families or friends.
We offer a complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts at the start and end of the day or the resort ski bus stops 50m from the chalet to whisk you to the slopes and resort centre in 5 minutes, running every 15 minutes.
Features - Chalet Flo, Morzine
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- 5 minutes' ride to the resort centre.
- Spa area
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Large Vaulted dining area with wood stove
- Lounge with south facing sunny balcony
- Games room with table football and large screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Games room
- Resort Transport
Accommodation - Chalet Flo, Morzine
- Entrance, ski and boot room, TV & games room/lounge, spa area with hot tub, steam room, massage room, shower,wc
- Room 1Triple with three single beds & shower/wc
- Rooms 2, 3 Twin with shower/wc
- Rooms 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Twin with shower/wc/terrace
- Open plan kitchen and dining room, separate lounge leading to south-facing balcony, wc
- Room 10 Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 11 Quad mezzanine (sleeps 2-4) with four single beds & shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 12 Quad mezzanine (sleeps 2-4) with four single beds & shower/wc
- Rooms 14 Triple with three single beds & shower/wc
Meals - Chalet Flo, Morzine
Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.