Sowell Hotel Le Parc and Spa, Serre Chevalier, France
- 2 minutes’ walk to the cable car.
- All-inclusive drinks throughout the day.
- Indoor pool, hot tub and sauna.
The Parc Hotel in Briançon typically attracts an international clientele. If you’re looking for a comfortable and affordable hotel with easy access to a wonderful ski area, not to mention the added benefit of a good choice of activities on your doorstep, this hotel is definitely for you.
Centrally-located, you’ll be under 5 minutes’ walk from the Prorel lift and just as close to all the town has on offer - there are bars, restaurants, shops, leisure and spa facilities as well as a casino close by. Breakfast and evening meals are buffet-style and if you’re looking to kick back after a few hours on the slopes, take a dip in the hotel’s swimming pool or relax in the sauna. If you fancy some culture to top off your trip, the old town of Briançon is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is just 10 minutes' walk away.
Features - Sowell Hotel Le Parc and Spa, Serre Chevalier
- Ski room
- Car park
- Small swimming pool and hot tub
- Extra charge for the sauna, payable locally (over 18s only)
- 69 rooms
Accommodation - Sowell Hotel Le Parc and Spa, Serre Chevalier
All rooms have a telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer, WiFi, coffee making facilities, fridge and safe.
Twin room (19m²) - sleeps 2: Twin beds or double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin room (19m²) - sleeps 2: Twin beds or double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC. This room has some views.
Meals - Sowell Hotel Le Parc and Spa, Serre Chevalier
· buffet breakfast/brunch (until 1pm)
· packed lunch from breakfast buffet
· 3-course themed buffet evening meal with wine included
· all-inclusive drinks from 10am to 10pm including coke, soda, sirop, juices, beers, wine, hot drinks (espressos and bottled water are not included)
· all-inclusive spirits from 12-1.30pm and 6.30-10pm including, Kir, anis, whisky, gin, vodka, rum and vermouth