Chalet Katalin, Tignes
Chalet Katalin offers an unbeatable location next door to the Tufs lift, the ski school meeting point and just across the piste from the lively centre of Val Claret. The chalet is also just a short ski down a blue run from the Bollin-Fresses lift and the Grand Motte Funicular.
The property features an open-plan kitchen and dining area with a large dining table which accommodates a full chalet of guests in comfort. The cosy living area is equipped with stylish and comfortable soft seating, ideal for relaxing with afternoon tea or an aperitif.
The bedrooms feature comfortable beds and all boast the luxury of en suite bathrooms. The chalet can be easily accessed by lift or via stairs. Free WiFi is included and a shared Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room is available on the lower level of the building (for the shared use of chalets Hera, Phoebe, Teresa, Sarah, Catherine and Katalin).
Features - Chalet Katalin, Tignes
Sauna, Steam room and Hot tub (Shared)
Great location in Tignes, with bars and restaurants close by and easy access to the lifts.
All rooms en suite
Rooms - Chalet Katalin, Tignes Shared lower level:
- Sauna / Steam room / Hot tub / Shower / Separate WC / Ski room
Third Floor (Chalet entrance):
- Open Plan Kitchen, L Shaped kitchen with back wall island in with adjoining dining table. The kitchen/diner area is equipped with a full-size oven, four-burner halogen hob, full-size fridge with small freezer drawer, large dishwasher, microwave, tea & coffee station, dining table and dining chairs. Shared WC
- The open-plan living/dining area has 1 x three seater sofa, 1 x two seater sofa and 2 chairs. Direct access to a balcony
- Room 1 = Twin (sleeps 2), bath, WC and balcony
- Room 2 = Twin (sleeps 2), bath and WC
- Room 3 = Twin (sleeps 2), shower, WC and balcony
- Room 4 = Twin (sleeps 2), bath and WC
Meals - Chalet Katalin, Tignes
Vin chaud on welcome
Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights
Extra information: Chalet catering is based on a hearty set menu which minimises waste and allows us to use locally sourced, high-quality ingredients. Any specific dietary requests must be discussed prior to booking so checks can be made that we can cater for your needs. Please note this is based on 7-night holidays. Your chalet staff will have 1 day off (Wednesday for the 23/24 season). For holidays of shorter durations, catering will be provided for 1 day less than the holiday duration.