Chalet Teresa, Tignes, France
This recently renovated chalet apartment offers a traditional yet modern Savoyard style, the clever use of exposed wood mixed with tasteful décor and high standard facilities provide a unique alpine feel.
The bedrooms are comfortable and naturally bright thanks to beautiful airy windows. All bedrooms in the chalet are en suite and have their own hairdryers. Free WiFi is included and a shared Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room is available on the lower level of the building (for the shared use of chalets Hera, Phoebe, Teresa, Sarah, Catherine and Katalin).
The chalet comfortably sleeps six people in the three bedrooms, but the property also features an extra bed located in a room adjoining the living area and it should be noted guests using this bed can make use of the shared WC but will need to use a bath or shower in one of the other bedrooms.
Chalet Teresa offers an unbeatable ski in/out location next door to the Tufs lift, the ski school meeting point and just across the piste from the lively centre of Val Claret. The chalet is also just a short ski down a blue run from the Bollin-Fresses lift and the Grand Motte Funicular.
Features - Chalet Teresa, Tignes France
Rooms - Chalet Teresa, Tignes France
Shared lower level
- Sauna, Steam room, Hot tub, Shower, Separate WC and Ski room
Chalet Entrance (On Fifth Floor):
- Room 1 = Twin (sleeps 2), shower, and WC (Under eaves - Limited headroom)
- Room 2 = Twin (sleeps 2), shower, and WC (Under eaves - Limited headroom)
- Room 3 = Twin (sleeps 2), bath, and WC (Under eaves - Limited headroom)
- The kitchen/diner area is equipped with a full-size oven, four-burner halogen hob, full-size fridge with small freezer drawer, large dishwasher, microwave, tea & coffee station, dining table and dining chairs. Shared WC
- The open-plan living/dining area has 1 x three seater sofa, 1 x two seater sofa and 2 chairs. An extra bed in a small adjoining room (this bed has access to the shared WC and will need to use the bath or shower via another bedroom)
Meals - Chalet Teresa, Tignes France
Vin chaud on welcome
Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
Six nights fully catered:
Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights
Extra information: Chalet catering is based on a hearty set menu which minimises waste and allows us to use locally sourced, high-quality ingredients. Any specific dietary requests must be discussed prior to booking so checks can be made that we can cater for your needs. Please note this is based on 7-night holidays. Your chalet staff will have 1 day off (Wednesday for the 23/24 season). For holidays of shorter durations, catering will be provided for 1 day less than the holiday duration.