Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc, Italy
Ask any hotelier the three most important things about their hotel and their answer will always be “Location, Location, Location!” And you really could not ask for a better spot than that offered by our new Chalet Hotel de Champoluc. It’s set at the skiers’ end of the village centre, in a perfect, virtually ski-in/ski-out location at the foot of the home-run piste, and right next door to the main Crest gondola and ski-hire shop.
The hotel’s wood-panelling gives the lounge, bar and dining-room a lovely traditional and welcoming Alpine atmosphere - the ideal setting in which to relax after skiing over afternoon tea, and to enjoy our excellent Chalet Hotel cuisine. The en suite bedrooms are spacious and comfortable, with free Wi-Fi and Sky TV, many with extra beds available for families, and most have a balcony or terrace.
Features - Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc
- Location: Excellent location next to the Crest gondola, main piste and ski hire shop
- Convenient for village centre shops, cafés and bars
- Attractive dining-room, residents’ bar and
- lounge area with open log fire
- Heated ski & boot storage
- Lift to all floors
- Ski room
- Free Wifi in public areas (excluding bedrooms)
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc
- All bedrooms with en suite bath/wc, Sky TV, and most with balcony or terrace
- Two rooms on each floor can be joined to make a family suite
Sleeps: 70-90 guests.
- Bedroom facilities
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Chalet Hotel De Champoluc, Champoluc
- Daily buffet continental breakfasts with hot options provided by staff for 6 days
- Afternoon tea/coffee with cake & savoury treats on 6 days
- Glass of prosecco served before 3 course buffet style with a choice menu and complimentary wine & tea/coffee on 6 nights.
Vegetarian options are always available to choose from our menus, and other special diets can be catered for at a supplement, if booked with us in advance. Chalet Hosts will discuss your dietary requirements with you upon arrival to the Chalet Hotel.
One evening each week your Chalet Hotel staff have the evening off, enabling you to choose from one of the local restaurants for that evening’s dinner, which our Resort Representative will be delighted to help you book.
Children of all ages are welcome in all our Chalet Hotels on all dates. We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. However, parents may elect for their children (11 years and under) to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.