Hotel Tyrol, Selva Val Gardena, Italy
Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Tyrol - Selva, Italy
The charming Hotel Tyrol has been a popular choice for many years and is a firm favorite amongst our regular guests. The Malloyer family are famous for their hospitality and as soon as you enter the hotel you immediately can feel the warmth and pride they have. Staying at the Tyrol you will receive superb service and first class dining. The addition of a new spa is definitely the icing on this very attractive cake.
Features - Hotel Tyrol , Selva
- Location: The hotel is situated in the village centre, just 1 minute walk (20m) to the ski lifts.
- Bar and dining room in Tyrolean style
- Spa centre with indoor pool, saunas, Turkish baths, indoor and outdoor whirlpools, water beds and gym (free); treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Fitness room
- Games room
- TV room
- Safe deposit box
- Room service
- non-smoking hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Tyrol , Selva
- All 50 rooms have: Bath or shower, Balcony, Hairdryer ,Satellite TV, Safe, Telephone
- They can be situated in either of the hotel’s two connected buildings.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Tyrol , Selva
- Extensive buffet breakfast with hot and cold choices.
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice of menu including regional specialities which are freshly prepared and served at your table.
- You can then help yourself to salad from the salad buffet, all supported by an extensive wine list and attentive service.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included as well as a weekly gala dinner.
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, S, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Birmingham.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet