Bardola Cabins - Geilo, Norway
Experience a true taste of Norway when you stay in one of these traditional log cabins. The spacious structures have plenty of room, perfect if you're travelling with family or a group of friends.
They all have open plan living areas with wood fires, which create a cosy atmosphere to come back to after a day on the slopes. The ski bus picks you up every morning from just outside, or if you do want to head to the village for the evening, it's only a 10-15-minute walk away. The Bardola Hotel is right next door, giving you access to the restaurant, indoor swimming pool, sauna and other facilities.
Features - Bardola Cabins, Geilo
- In a quiet location amongst the trees
- Located directly behind the Hotel Bardola
- Ski back to the door on cross country tracks
- 10 minutes' walk to the nearest drag lift
- 20 minutes' walk to the nearest chairlift
- 2 minutes' walk to free ski shuttle stop (operating numerous times a day)
- Gym/fitness centre, indoor pool and sauna at the Hotel Bardola next door
- Babysitting service (on request locally, additional charge)
- Restaurant, cafe, wine cellar and bar in Hotel Bardola
- Fireplace with wood
- Free WiFi
Accommodation - Bardola Cabins, Geilo
All cabins have open plan living and dining area, fireplace with a free firewood, cable TV, kitchen with oven, fridge, dishwasher and kettle and WiFi. Bed linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning (except kitchen) is included.
Type I Cabin - sleeps 1-10: Ground floor has two double bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower, WC and hairdryer. First floor has one double bedroom and one bedroom with four single beds.
Meals - Bardola Cabins, Geilo
Optional upgrade to include breakfast, dinner or half board meals at the Hotel Bardola (hot and cold buffet breakfast and three-course or buffet evening meals). The standard of food at the Hotel Bardola is excellent and the chef uses fresh, local ingredients to create a mix of Norwegian and international dishes.