Hotel Park, Saas Fee, Switzerland
Hotel Park - Saas Fee, Switzerland
This charming award-winning family-run hotel enjoys a quiet yet central location and is only a short walk to the Alpin Express lift, the Hotel Park is an excellent good-value base with comfortable rooms, good food and a friendly atmosphere. The friendly owners Jutta and Patrick Rossi-Bumann look forward to welcoming you.
Features - Hotel Park, Saas Fee
- In an excellent central location close to resort amenities and only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) to the Alpin Express lift.
- The nursery slopes and Felskinn are approx. 6 minutes’ (600m) away.
- Bright lobby with sitting area
- Cosy TV room
- Attractive breakfast room and separate restaurant
- Small adjoining bar
- Children’s playroom (unsupervised)
- Wi-Fi throughout (Free)
- TV room
Accommodation - Hotel Park, Saas Fee
- 16 All named after the local mountain peaks, the well-equipped twin bedrooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- All our twin rooms also have balcony.
- South-facing twins enjoy lovely views over the village and towards the mountains.
- Single rooms are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Park, Saas Fee
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal menu. Weekly fondue and local speciality evening.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Based on 3 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, W|
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 3 nights accommodation, with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet