Chalet Cimerose, Verbier, Switzerland
A contemporary ground floor apartment, furnished to a very high standard and boasting an enviable central location.
A brand new contemporary ground floor apartment, with spacious open-plan living and 4 en-suite guestrooms.
Completed in early November 2015, the Cimerose is furnished to a very high standard, uniquely combining a distinctive Alpine character with contemporary elegance. Tasteful decor, big sofas, chunky tables and a sopshitcated kitchen provide the perfect setting to socialise with friends after a day on the slopes. All guestrooms are en-suite and provide the ultimate in comfort.
The beds are 2 twins in each, which can be made up as doubles or singles, depending on your groups requirements
Location is everything and the Cimerose wins hands-down. Both the town centre and Medran lift station are within easy walking distance, enabling guests the freedom to come and go as they please.
Features - Chalet Cimerose, Verbier
- Ski and boot storage
- Town centre - 1 minute walk
- Medran lift station - 5 minute walk
- Ground floor apartment with garden
- Wireless broadband internet
Accommodation - Chalet Cimerose, Verbier
Contemporary, stylish and en-suite, the Cimerose has a total of 4 bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 guests. Each room can be configured as a double or twin room, to suit the preference of the party.
The 4 en-suite guestrooms are all simiar in size and furnished to a very high standard.
Meals - Chalet Cimerose, Veribier
Cimerose is one of our Champagne Chalets, complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, and our in-resort shuttle driver service. Our concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what else is included in our Champagne Chalets below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne served every night
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks with dinner
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products