La Siesta 12 - Verbier, Switzerland
La Siesta 12 is a beautiful 5 star chalet apartment that sleeps twelve.
This luxurious chalet enjoys the wonderful south facing views that Verbier is famous for. With fabulous balconies you may choose to watch the sunset over the valley with your evening drinks! Two dining areas allows the kids to enjoy an early supper if you choose to dine separately, and the homely rooms are cosy and welcoming.
La Siesta is comprised of two apartments, one sleeping four and one sleeping twelve. These can be rented individually, or as one large chalet sleeping up to 16.
Siesta is located near the sports centre, no more than a 7-minute walk to the centre of the resort. For those who prefer, you can make use of the on call minibus and driver service from 8am until midnight. Guests can take advantage of the fantastic facilities available at the sports centre, directly behind the chalet - a great opportunity to enjoy the swimming pool, sauna, squash or ice karting.
Accommodation - La Siesta 12, Verbier
La Siesta 12 is a large apartment with quirky features, and plenty of space. 1 x mezzanine double room with additional single bed 2 x double rooms 1 x twin room 1 x bunk room with four beds
La Siesta 12 has a spectacular open plan living area that takes up the whole of the first floor. There is a large sitting area, with an open fire and fabulous south facing balcony and views. There is a large dining table to seat all guests in comfort. The fabulous double height ceilings enhance the feeling of spaciousness.
On the ground floor are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with ensuite bathrooms. There is also one large bunkroom, which has two sets of bunk beds and enjoys a West facing balcony, and its own shower room.
The second floor comprises a spectacular suite with double bed and a single bed if required with an ensuite bathroom.
Facilities - La Siesta 12, Verbier
La Siesta 12 is part of our Premier Collection, however there is the option to upgrade to the full Champagne Service, for an additional £200pp.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in La Siesta 12 below.
- Childcare available on request
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
- Situated in front of Verbier’s Sports Centre, La Siesta is just a few minutes walk from the town centre.
- South facing balcony
- Ski and boot storage
- Medran lift station - 10 minute walk / 5 minute drive
- Town centre - 8 minute walk / 4 minute drive
- Two indoor parking spaces in a shared garage
- Minibus and driver service available from 8am to midnight
- Wireless broadband internet
- TV and DVD player
Meals - La Siesta 12, Verbier
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week