Hotel Caprice, Wengen, Switzerland
Hotel Caprice - Wengen, Switzerland
Under new management, this small boutique hotel is a favourite of those looking for modern, luxurious accommodation in intimate surroundings, and good cuisine. The terrace and most rooms boast fabulous south-facing views of the Jungfrau and Lauterbrunnen Valley.
Features- Hotel Caprice, Wengen
- Central location, close to resort amenities
- Just 2 minutes’ walk from the little mountain train (provides access to the ‘Männlichen - Kleine Scheidegg’ ski area)
- 5 minutes’ walk from the Männlichen cable-car (provides access to the ‘Männlichen - Kleine Scheidegg’ ski area)
- Ski back to the hotel, conditions permitting
- Member of 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'
- Smart dining room with beautifully-furnished lounge with log fire and bar
- Bar billiards
- Sauna (free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Attractive sun terrace with stunning views
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Accommodation- Hotel Caprice, Wengen
- All rooms are newly-renovated and have bath, balcony, cable TV, DVD player, telephone, radio, minibar and hairdryer
- Most are south-facing with wonderful views of the mountains and valley
- A west-facing twin with restricted side view is also available
- North-facing small double rooms for sole occupancy have shower instead of bath
- South-facing 3-room suites (2 bedrooms, lounge and balcony) are ideal for families and are also available on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
Meals- Hotel Caprice, Wengen
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course dinner with choice of main course
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included (jacket and tie requested)
Based on 3 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||All|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Bristol.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet