Kohlerhof Hotel, Fugen, Austria
You couldn’t be closer to the slopes than in the Kohlerhof Hotel. Located on Fügen’s homerun, it’s ski-in, ski-out and right next door to the Spieljochbahn I gondola – so getting onto the hill is easy peasy.
Inside, it’s elegantly decorated in neutral tones, and there’s a big focus on natural materials too. Pops of red and pictures of the surrounding Zillertal valley give the hotel that alpine feel, and warm, low lighting amps up the cosy factor. And the huge spa’s a real highlight – take a post-ski dip in the outdoor pool with a view of the slopes, or turn up the heat in the sauna and steam room.
In the mornings, tuck into a tasty buffet with everything from fresh bread to fruit, and sausages to muesli on the menu. There’s afternoon tea, cakes and snacks to tide you over until dinner, and in the evenings, you’ll get a choice of 4-course set menus.
Features - Kohlenhof Hotel, Fugen
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Kids’ pool
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Extra cost for massages and treatments
- Sun terrace
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- Free WiFi
Accommodation - Kohlenhof Hotel, FugenAll rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe, minibar and free WiFi.
- Comfort twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- 1 bedroom family room – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Suite – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Meals - Kohlenhof Hotel, Fugen
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Afternoon tea, cake and hot and cold snacks
- Choice of 4-course menu for evening meal
- Gala meals, including Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve, available for an extra cost
Please note: This hotel can cater for special dietary requirements, please let us know about any requirements when you book.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Children's high chair
Christmas and New Year's Eve menu
Based on 6 people sharing
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Heathrow.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet