Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
Small and exclusive, this popular hotel has been welcoming Inghams guests for many years. The friendly, English-speaking Schwärzler family and staff ensure a warm home-from-home atmosphere.
Features -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- Location: 2 minutes' (200m) from the village centre and lifts, it is possible to ski to within a few metres of the hotel (off-piste)
- Homely lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Sun terrace
- DVD room with playstation, Wii, home cinema and beamer
- Leisure area with various saunas and steam rooms, vitality massage pool and relaxation room (Free)
- Massage and physiotherapy treatments (pay locally)
- Babyphones available
- Room service (drinks served until midnight), car hire (pay locally)
- Steam room
- Room service
- TV room
- The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Accommodation -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- All attractively and individually furnished Standard Austrian twins have bath and sleep up to 3
- Newly refurbished Superior rooms sleep up to 4 and are larger with a lounge area
- Singles have a bath or shower
- All rooms have recently been refurbished and have radio, iPad, telephone, digital TV with BBC1 and 2, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free WI-FI internet access.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals -Hotel Haldenhof, Lech
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of 2 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and fondue or Austrian evening
- Christmas gala dinner with soft drinks and wine
- New Year gala dinner with champagne and live music.
Based on 3 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S, E, W|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Bristol.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet