Lucerne Suite - La Plagne, France
The decor is tastefully sophisticated, with a boutique-hotel vibe thanks to the luxurious soft furnishings, original works of art, solid oak floors, recessed flat screens and BOSE audio systems. A balcony on the upper level overlooks the spectacular Grand Rochette mountain and the Front de Neige slopes. Whilst an internal lift just outside the apartment's front door takes you down to the piste level, where you will find the ski school and equipment hire.
A completely unique position overlooking the pistes, lifts and nursery slopes with lift access down to the shops, bars and restaurants.
Features - Lucerne Suite, La Plagne
- Piste-side location in village centre
- Wi Fi
- UK Freeview television
- Music System with ipod lead
- Beauty room
- Boot warmers Telephone
- Balcony (Northeast facing)
- Cot space in 2 rooms
- Non-smoking chalet
Accommodation - Lucerne Suite, La Plagne
Room 1: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 2: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 3: Double with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot.
Room 4: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 5: Twin with en suite bath, handbasin and WC.
Room 6: Double with en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for a cot or limited space for a temporary extra bed.
Meals - Lucerne Suite, La Plagne
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner