Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Galanthus, Soldeu
This new adult-focused hotel has a brilliant spa centre, where you can unwind after a day on the slopes. The modern rooms also come with an LCD TV and there's panoramic views from the restaurant, making this small hotel a stylish place to stay.
Features - Hotel Galanthus, Soldeu
- Swimming pool (indoor), Art Gallery, Buffet restaurant with panoramic views, Bar, Cafe, Ski room, Ski lockers, Courtesy bus available to Soldeu slopes
- Gym, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Spa
- Entertainment programme, Reading room, TV room
Accommodation - Hotel Galanthus, Soldeu
- Standard rooms have a king-sized bed or twin beds, private facilities, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, minibar*, telephone, safe and satellite TV.
- Superior rooms with a lounge area are available at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Galanthus, Soldeu
- Breakfast is a continental buffet
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet