Johannesbad Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
This small but elegant hotel has the feel of a country home and an excellent local reputation.
The location couldn't be better - just a couple of minutes' walk from the resort centre and a 3-minute walk from the slopes.
After a day skiing, you can relax any aching muscles in the spa - where they offer a range of therapeutic treatments and massages - plus extensive wellness facilities and an indoor pool.
Features - Johannesbad Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
- Ski bus stop outside hotel
- Ski lift 5 minutes' walk
- Village centre 2 minutes' walk
- Spa area with indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage (local charge)
- Fitness room
- Beautiful lounge
- Rustic stube
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Johannesbad Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
51 bedrooms. All bedrooms have a hairdryer, cable TV, safe and free WiFi.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony
Austrian twin beds:
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals - Johannesbad Hotel St. Georg, Bad Hofgastein
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included