Hotel Kirchheimerhof - Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria
Located in an elevated position at the top of the nursery slopes, with panoramic views of the mountains and village, this well appointed four star hotel offers a 2,000m² leisure area including a heated outdoor pool and a cosy hut where guests can enjoy a free daily lunch snack. An excellent selection of wines is available in the popular wine cellar and local farm produce is used for meals. The hotel is especially suitable for families with free child supervision on offer and its location close to the ski school meeting place.
Accommodation - Hotel Kirchheimerhof, Bad Kleinkirchheim
No. of rooms: 83
- Spacious and comfortable Austrian twins have bath and shower
- Junior Suites ‘Harmony’ have bath, shower, separate wc and lounge area.
- All rooms have mountain view, balcony, TV, telephone, bathrobes, safe, minibar and hairdryers.
Facilities - Hotel Kirchheimerhof, Bad Kleinkirchheim
- At the top of a nursery slope, approx. 12 minutes’ walk from the centre. There is a free shuttle for complete beginners to the ski school meeting place at the bottom of the nursery slopes. FREE daily child supervision from 3yrs+ (10am-12.30 outdoors, 4pm-9.30pm indoors)
- Panorama restaurant
- Wine cellar
- Sun terrace
- après-ski hut
- Large leisure area with heated indoor and outdoor pools, various saunas including a family sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, infra-red cabin, relaxation room, juice & tea bar (FREE)
- Massage & beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Large kids and separate youth playroom, outdoor winter play area
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Weekly activity programme including snowshoe hikes and tobogganing (pay locally)
Meals - Hotel Kirchheimerhof, Bad Kleinkirchheim
Board basis options available
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
- 5 course evening meal which includes Austrian specialities and products from the hotel’s own farm.
- Christmas and New Year’s gala dinner included.
- Special Diets catered for.