Unterhof Hotel, Filzmoos
Ideally located opposite the lift and full of traditional Austrian features, the Unterhof offers an excellent base for a winter holiday. With a stylish, comfortable lounge and an attractive restaurant, this hotel provides high standards of comfort.
Features - Unterhof Hotel, Filzmoos
- Ski almost to and from the door as the Unterhof is right opposite the Grossberg chairlift
- Village centre is approximately 5 minutes' walk (500m)
- Comfortable, spacious lounge and bar
- Original wood-panelled à la carte stube
- Attractive residents' restaurant
- Solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit box
Accommodation - Unterhof Hotel, Filzmoos
- Bergwelt Austrian twins have bath or shower and seating area and can also be used for sole occupancy at a supplement.
- Landgenuss superior rooms have bath and lounge area and can sleep up to 3..
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - Unterhof Hotel, Filzmoos
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly speciality meal and local music evening at the Unterhofalm mountain hut (taxi or sleigh ride payable locally)
- Special Christmas dinner
- 6 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight snacks included (formal dress required)
Austrian Twin Beds
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||All|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet