Hotel Glemmtalerhof, Hinterglemm, Austria
Hotel Glemmtalerhof, Hinterglemm
Conveniently located in the centre of the village and close to the lifts, the recently rebuilt Glemmtalerhof is justifiably proud of its new 4 star superior rating. Improvements include a new leisure area with indoor pool and jacuzzi as well as refurbished bedrooms and lobby. The hotel offers high standards of comfort and service coupled with the usual warm welcome from Frau Schnell and her team.
Features - Hotel Glemmtalerhof, Hinterglemm
- Location Situated on the main street of Hinterglemm, it is a 1 min walk (100m) to the U-Bahn and Reiterkogellift and close to the ski hire and ski school.
- Lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Residents’ restaurant
- Brand new leisure area with indoor pool, steam room, sauna and gym (Free)
- Massages and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Indoor tennis courts (Free)
- Rustic ‘Almbar’
- Daily live music in ‘Glemmerkeller’
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Shuttle service to Saalbach (Free)
- Free Child supervision (3-12yrs, 9.30am-4pm, Mon-Fri)
- Play Room
- Hotel Kids Club
- Baby sitting - day
- Hotel Kindergarten
- Child's Menu
- Baby listening service
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Games Room
Accommodation - Hotel Glemmtalerhof, Hinterglemm
Spacious and beautifully furnished Standard Austrian twins and singles have bath or shower, separate wc, seating area and balcony, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, bathrobes and hairdryer
Standard rooms sleep up to 3.
Meals - Hotel Glemmtalerhof, Hinterglemm
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with 2 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner and twice weekly speciality dinners
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||All|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Manchester.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet