Hotel Kitzhof, Kitzbuhel
Centrally located in Kitzbuhel the Hotel Kitzhof is next to the city park with fantastic views all around. The city centre is just 5 minutes walk and it's less than 10 minutes to the ski lifts.
Stylish by nature from the pond and waterfall in the garden to the use of local materials, antique features and plenty of wood, glass and natural light throughout. The hotel is a culinary delight with breakfast in the Weisser Hirsch and evenings spent in the Kaminstube serving local and international dishes. The Kitz Alm is a mountain hut-style restaurant or reserve the Vinothek for some superb wine and tasting menus adjacent to the walk-in wine cellar.
The pool downstairs is another highlight and the 600m2 spa area is fantastic after a day on the slopes. But what really completes the Kitzhof is the attitude of the staff that bring the whole place together - We love it.
What we like
- Fantastic views over Kitzbuhel from the Kitz lounge
- Vinothek provides a wonderful evening of food and delicious wines
- The indoor pool overlooking the gardens is a delight
- Complimentary soft drinks from your mini bar
- The Jagdstube and the Vinothek are worth booking in plenty of time if you fancy either of these for dinner or lunch
Features - Hotel Kitzhof, Kitzbuhel
- 600m2 spa area
- Indoor pool
- Finnish sauna
- Sanarium (cross between a sauna and steam room, around 50-60 degrees Celsius)
- Steam bath
- 5 treatment rooms for massage and beauty treatments
- Conference facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Mini bar with complimentary soft drinks
- Hotel garage - €14 per day
- Babysitter on request
Accommodation - Hotel Kitzhof, Kitzbuhel
All rooms have a mini bar with complimentary soft drinks, a desk, TV, WiFi and safe.
Double standard room 'Tirol'
Standard rooms have a double or twin beds, comfortable leather armchairs and a balcony with a view of the town. Bathrooms have either a shower or a bath.
Approx. 25m2, sleeps max. 2
Double room superior 'Lebenberg'
Superior rooms have a double bed and seating area. The bathroom has a walk-in rain shower as well as a bath and a separate toilet. The balconies overlook the town, towards Lebenberg.
Approx. 30m2, sleeps max. 2
The spacious junior suites have double or twin bedrooms with a separate living area. The bathroom has a walk-in rain shower, bath and separate toilet.
Approx. 35m2, sleeps max. 2
Meals - Hotel Kitzhof, Kitzbuhel
Bed & Breakfast
- Weisser Hirsch - breakfast buffet
- Kaminstube a la carte restaurant
- Kitz Alm - Tyrolean alpine hut
- Vinothek - weekly sampling menu all about wine, adjacent to the walk-in wine cellar, reserve this room for up to 16 people.
- Kitz lounge - bar area with open fire