Chalet Hotel am Leitenhof
Chalet Hotel Leitenhofel is one of the leading hotels in Scheffau with modern and spacious private chalets or suites that are ideal for families. Adults can relax in the spa area, complete with steam room and sauna whilst the children are entertained in the play room with the hotel-run supervised activities, or enjoying a special treat as they tuck into their very own ice cream buffet. It's easy to get out and about too, just a 10 minute stroll to the village centre, or, you can hop on the shuttle service to the ski area.
- Free kids
- FREE daily apres ski snack 4.00pm-5.00pm
- FREE kid's club with supervision 5.00pm-9.00pm including various activities and early meals C
- hild discounts available for ages 2-15 yrs incl
- Piano bar with weekly live music
- Spa area with marble steam bath, adventure shower, warming relaxation seats and foot bath
- DVD library with over 700 titles
- Children's play room with daily supervision from 5.00pm-9.00pm with variety of activities
10 minutes walk to village centre with shuttle service to ski area available
- 4 people on half board sharing a private chalet in a separate building with 2 double bedrooms, an attic room with a double bed and double sofa bed.
- Separate living area with tiled stove, seating corner and private bath and WC.
- Suites in the main hotel building with double bed, balcony with panoramic views, separate living area with sofa bed, tiled stove, private bath and WC, and larger suites sleeping up to 4 adults with private bath, shower and separate WC are available at a supplement.
- buffet breakfast with 'show cooking'
- 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- children's early evening meals with separate menu and ice cream buffet
the spa area is open after 6.00pm and is only available to persons over the age of 18 years