Chalet Ruth - Sölden, Austria
This spacious chalet is located in the heart of Sölden with lifts, restaurants, schools, shops and various apres-ski venues at your fingertips. The chalet has 15 bedrooms, all spacious and equipped with private shower and toilet.
The chalet is literally a 2-minute walk from the Gaislachkogl! The chalet has a spacious great room, separate sitting / TV room and a cozy separate bar.
Features - Chalet Ruth, Sölden
- 100 metres away from ski lifts
- 300 metres away from resort centre
- Spacious living room with TV
- Spacious dining room
- Free WiFi
- Service from chalet staff
- ** It is also possible to book the nearby Chalet Jessica if you have a group of up to 45 guests. If requested, breakfast and dinner can also be served to the entire group staying in Sölden.**
- Towels can be rented for €8.50 per person
- Administration cost €25 per booking
- Damage deposit
- Tourist tax
Accommodation - Chalet Ruth, Sölden
10 x two person room with bathroom (shower and toilet)
5 x two to three person room with bathroom (shower and toilet)
Meals - Chalet Ruth, Sölden
All drinks included (beer, wine, soft drinks)
7 days extensive breakfast buffet
6 nights three-course dinner
The chalet is operated by a Dutch chalet company. The Dutch chalet staff will be English speaking - Other guests in the chalet will be a mix of nationalities.