Chalet Cristal - St Anton, Austria
Chalet Cristal offers an authentic chalet experience with great choice and quality in St Anton.
The property is a traditional chalet with a modern interior, perfect for large groups or families.
Just 5 minutes’ walk to the slopes and ski lifts and then 2 more minutes' to the lovely pedestrian centre of St Anton.
The Cristal is situated on a slope down to the lifts and uphill back so we have arranged with our ski and board hire partner that all pre-booked skis and boots can be left at the shop just next to the lifts, leaving you free to return to the chalet or stop at one of St Anton’s renowned après ski venues in the centre of the resort.
Relax at the end of the day on the slopes in the chalet's sauna and relaxation area.
Features - Chalet Cristal, St Anton
Rooms - Chalet Cristal, St AntonGROUND FLOORFIRST FLOOR
Room 1 - Twin / Double bed, bath, WC and balcony
Room 2 - Twin / Double bed, bath and WC
Room 3 - Twin / Double bed, shower, WC and balcony (shared)
Room 4 - Twin / Double bed, shower, WC and balcony (shared)
Room 5 - Twin / Double bed, shower, WC and balcony (shared)
Room 6 - Large Twin / Double bed, shower, WC and balcony (shared)
Room 7 - Twin / Double bed, shower, WC and balcony (shared)
Please note Room 7 has room for a put up bed suitable for a child (for bookings taking sole occupancy of the chalet).
Meals - Chalet Cristal, St Anton
- Buffet breakfast for 7 mornings with hot option provided on 6 mornings per week, served from 8am
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake on 6 days, served from 4pm
- Prosecco apéritif before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menu, including a special regional menu on 1 night, is served 6 days and served from 7.30pm
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day & New Year's Eve
- (Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea & dinner is 6 days per week due to chalet staff's day off)
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Catering for dietary allergies will need to be noted at time of booking
Larger chalets have a professional chalet chef to cook for you, with chalet assistants helping to serve all meals and look after the chalet’s house-keeping duties.
Green Initiatives in this Chalet
As part of this chalets commitment to reduce our carbon footprint you'll have more choice, with both meat-free and meat options on offer throughout your stay.
- Where possible, this chalet will use local suppliers for our wines, cheeses, meats and baked goods.
- This chalet will be minimising waste, by using refillable containers and recyclable packaging where possible.
- This chalet will be analysing its cleaning products to make sure they’re not contributing to water pollution, whilst always maintaining excellent hygiene.