Hotel Lux Alpinae, St Anton
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you from Alexander and Sabine Kertess in the contemporary Hotel Lux Alpinae, one of St Anton's most modern hotels. Innovative and stylish in concept, this hotel offers state of the art accommodation and high standards of service, for the guest expecting that little bit more from their winter holiday.
Lux Alpinae serves exquisite cuisine and is famous for its large selection of speciality Austrian wine. Situated in an elevated position, Lux Alpinae offers spacious, south-facing bedrooms with views over the Rendl Mountain. Conveniently located only 10 minutes' walk to the pedestrianised centre of St Anton and 8 minutes to the Rendl gondola, with free ski and boot storage close to the gondola station, this hotel is an ideal choice for keen skiers.
Features - Hotel Lux Alpinae, St Anton
- Location: Approx. 10 minutes’ walk to the resort centre and 600m to the Rendl lift.
- Elegant lobby, leisure area with sauna, steam room and relaxation room (FREE)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Twice weekly yoga class (pay locally)
- Climbing wall
- Wi-Fi internet access (FREE)
Accommodation - Hotel Lux Alpinae, St Anton
All rooms have a plasma cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and small balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- Free WiFi
- Stylish lounge and bar
- Sauna, steam room, infrared room and relaxation room with loungers
- Extra charge for massage and yoga
- Free ski and heated boot storage close to the Galzig and Rendl gondolas
- Panoramic lift
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes' walk to the Rendl gondola
- Free minibus shuttle to/from the lifts (8.30am-10.30am and 3.30pm-5pm)
Meals - Hotel Lux Alpinae, St Anton
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included