Hotel Hit the Sky, St Christoph, Austria
- Ski right back to the door at the end of the day.
- Warm your toes by the open fire in the lounge.
- Round off the day with a splash in the pool or session in the sauna.
The bold, zebra-style stripes on the outside are the first clue that this isn’t your classic Austrian stay. Step inside, and there’s a funky feel from top to bottom, with its technicolour paint scheme, patterned wallpaper and quirky decorations, like the flamingo mounted on the wall behind the bar.
It's all about traditional alpine hospitality when it comes to the service and food though. The friendly, local staff are always on hand to rustle up your favourite cocktail or share the latest snow info. There are lots of tasty, regional dishes to tempt your tastebuds at breakfast and dinner. And if you get peckish between meals, you can order things like toasted flatbreads from the à la carte snack menu.
You can't beat a spot of R and R after a big day on the mountain, so swing by the hotel’s wellness area to recharge those ski legs with some sauna time or a few leisurely laps in the pool.
Features - Hotel Hit the Sky, St Christoph
- Bar and lounge with an open fireplace
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Accommodation - Hotel Hit the Sky, St Christoph
All rooms have free WiFi and a hairdryer.Double room
– sleeps 2: Austrian twin bed, private shower, WC and a mountain view.Single room
– sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and a mountain view.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Meals - Hotel Hit the Sky, St Christoph
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Evening meal with a choice of main course
- A la carte snack menu