Ski Plus: Package Includes: Flights,Transfers, Accommodation, Local Lift Pass and Ski/ Board Hire or Carriage
Club Hotel L'Hermitage, Alpe D'Huez
Hotel Hermitage is located in one of the most convenient parts of Alpe d'Huez, with the slopes just a few minutes walk away and the resort centre and ice rink also close by. Families and groups will appreciate the choice of rooms on offer, with twins, triples, quads and interconnecting rooms all with private facilities. A NEW addition to the hotel last season was the spacious, comfy lounge area (following the closure of the Crowded House Bar) which provides the perfect atmosphere for convivial and relaxed après ski for families and groups alike.
Each of our Club Hotels has a ski host who will be on-hand throughout the week to help you get to know both the resort and ski area. Your host will offer 5 days ski escorting from 'cruise the blues' on your first day to more advance days later in the week (escort service has limited places - speak to your host on arrival). You will also be given expert advice on activities and entertainment in the resort with your host available over dinner for any queries you may have.
Features - Club Hotel L'Hermitage, Alpe D'Huez
- Excellent central resort location
- Ski lifts approx. 2 minutes' walk
- 8 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- Hotel lounge bar with Wi-Fi access (local charge)
- Pre-bookable baby monitors and bottle warmers
- Free quarter litre of wine or cordial with evening meals
Accommodation - Club Hotel L'Hermitage, Alpe D'Huez
Hotel Hermitage - sleeps 72-110:
Twin or double rooms: have private bath and WC. South facing rooms with balcony available at a supplement.
South facing triple & quad rooms: one bedroom with either 3 or 4 single beds with private bath, WC and south facing balcony.
Family rooms: comprising of 2 interconnecting compact twin bedrooms, 1 with twin beds, bath and WC, the other with bunk beds, washbasin and WC (£10 reduction for the 3rd and 4th adult).
Family suites: Sleeping up to 5, 2 interconnecting bedrooms, each with bathroom and south facing balcony, 1 with twin beds and the other with 3 single beds.
There is a £10 per person per week reduction for 3 bedded rooms, based on 3 adults sharing.
Meals - Club Hotel L'Hermitage, Alpe D'Huez
- Hearty breakfast with hot and cold breakfast options
- Afternoon tea with cakes or biscuits
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu, house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4 course farewell speciality meal (1 night)
- Breakfast and afternoon tea are left out for you on our staff day off
- Early 2 course evening meals for children available
- Meals on first and last night will be buffet-style