No 1 Penthouse, Avoriaz, France
We are so excited to be snowballing our property portfolio in the fabulous, car free, ski in ski out resort of Avoriaz. Our brand new Penthouse Suites are stylish and comfortable in a killer location, offering quality accommodation high above the centre of Avoriaz.
No. 1 Penthouse Suite offers three en suite bedrooms, one with an extra bed in a quirky private alcove; a perfect space for 6-7 guests. The suite is on our private 9th and top floor, with lift access to transport you to and from the piste. As you would expect, the experience comes complete with the ubiquitous surround sound TV, DVD, WiFi and flat screen TV’s in all the bedrooms. If you like traditional, wooden, chalet accommodation then this apartment may not be for you.
If you are looking for a contemporary high altitude base, bang in the centre of the resort, then look no further. The suite is entirely independent, with its own living and dining area and a dedicated chalet host.
(Note: Photographs on this page are intended as a guide to reflect style and decor)
In the very centre of Avoriaz, next to the piste and overlooking the ski school meeting point, Tourist Office, Aquariaz indoor pool complex, drag lifts and ice rink.
Features - No 1 Penthouse, Avoriaz
- Welcome champagne & canapés
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Lift access to resort centre and piste
- Ski in - ski out
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom
- Ethanol fireplace
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- WiFi in all rooms
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Ski room with boot warmers
Accommodation - No 1 Penthouse, Avoriaz
Twin/double with en suite shower, hand basin & WC. Additional single bed in alcove.
Twin/double with en suite shower, hand basin & WC. Limited space for a cot.
Twin/double with en suite shower, hand basin & WC.
Meals - No 1 Penthouse, Avoriaz
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner