La Source des Arcs residence, Les Arcs 2000, France
You would be hard-pressed to find a more attractive mountain residence than La Source des Arcs. These luxury ski-in, ski-out apartments are built right on the edge of the slopes in Arc 2000, looking out over the valley.
Furnished in a comfortable and modern mountain style, there are great facilities in the complex to match. A heated indoor pool, sauna, hammam and fitness centre await if the ski workout hasn't been vigorous enough. Most apartments enjoy a mountain view from the balcony.
As well as being just a one minute walk away from the village centre, the residence is also only one minute from the ski school meet point, and a short ski from the winter wonderland that is Arc 1950.
Features - La Source des Arcs residence, Les Arcs 2000
- Prime ski-in, ski-out location on the slopes in Arc 2000, nearby the shops and restaurants.
- Spa and wellness facilities including an indoor pool, sauna and hammam.
Accommodation - La Source des Arcs residence, Les Arcs 2000
Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with: oven, microwave, electric hobs, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle and full range of kitchenware. Raclette, fondue and Pierrade equipment available to borrow. In the living room: flatscreen TV with Canal+ and internationals channels, direct-dial telephone, safe and private balcony. Bed linen and towels provided (two towels per person with mid-stay towel change), beds made on arrival, welcoming products are included.
- Type A Apartment (32m²) - sleeps 1-2: Double bedroom, living area, bathroom and WC.
- Type C Apartment (45m²) - sleeps 1-4: Double bedroom, twin bedroom, living area, bathroom, shower room and WC. West facing.
- Type C1 Apartment (45m²) - sleeps 1-4: Double bedroom, twin bedroom, living area, bathroom, shower room and WC. South east/south west facing
- Type E Apartment (70m²) - sleeps 1-6: Double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, living area, bathroom, two shower rooms and two WCs.
End of stay cleaning included except for the kitchen. Free baby cot available on request.
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Parking space (€85 to €100 per car per week subject to availability)
- Pets accepted (€85 per week and per animal)
- Ski room with shoe dryer
- Free WiFi
- 43 apartments
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Very close to main shops and bars in Arc 2000
- 9 minutes' walk from ski school meet point
When you arrive in Les Arcs, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the door of La Source des Arcs. Therefore, when you arrive in resort, you'll be dropped off at a central point. From here, you'll head off on foot to La Source des Arcs, a 7-minute walk away. Make sure you wear some sturdy shoes and warm clothing – it can get a bit snowy underfoot. In addition, an optional luggage delivery service is available on arrival should you wish to have your luggage transported to your accommodation for you.
Meals - La Source des Arcs residence, Les Arcs 2000
- Possibility of pre-paid cards (€700, €500 or €300 value, non-nominative) to access to the restaurants and lounge bar of the 5* hotel Taj-I Mah (located at less than 50 metres from the residence) on request and depending on the availability
- A la carte 'Le Savoy' restaurant in the Residence La Cime des Arcs (must book in advance)
- Bakery delivery service (on request)