Chalet Mattange 6 - Serre Chevalier, France
As well as Chalet Mattange 14, we also have room for 6 people in the same accommodation in the same style with the same service.
With views of the famous Luc Alphand run this intimate and unique townhouse is the perfect place for 3 couples looking to explore the Serre Chevalier mountain.
Accommodation - Chalet Mattange 6, France
3 double bedrooms with 3 bathrooms and an intimate lounge and dining room.
Facilities - Chalet Mattange 6, France
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietery needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of childrens toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accomodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedys to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
- Equipment lockers at the base of the slopes*
- All week private chauffeur*
- Spa facilities*
* Only in selected chalets - noted in description
Optional Services which can be arranged at an additional cost (please note your interest on booking so we can make arrangements in good time) :
- Transfers to & from the resort
- Pre arranged hire delivered to the chalet on arrival
- Pre arranged lessons with English speakers
- Pre arranged lift passes ready on arrival
- Away days to other resorts
- Packed lunches
- Laundry service
- Honesty bar
- Ski & board servicing
Meals - Chalet Mattange 6, France
Every morning we display the evenings meal on our Menu du Jour board for your perusal. We understand not everyones tastes are the same, so you have a chance to let us know before you leave for the day if you would like an aternative option.
Catering for those with special dietery requirements such as vegetarians & vegans, guests with food allergies & intolerances is not a problem! We make sure that your meals are as delicious as another's.
We have an extensive cooked breakfast menu that changes from day to day.Breakfast Options
- Fresh french bread, toast, butter and preserves including jams, marmalade, peanut butter, marmite & nutella
- Freshly brewed coffee & tea - We also offer a selection of herbal teas & decaffinated options
- Yoghurts & fresh fruit
- A variety of selected cereals from Coco Pops to Muesli
- Fresh orange juice
- Cooked Breakfast Option
- Porridge *on request* served as it is or with cinnamon, apples, raisins & brown sugar
is laid out for guests from 4pm - to tide you over till Dinner!
- Fresh baguettes with butter & condiments
- Freshly baked cake, cookies or scones
- Hot brewed coffee & tea - herbal teas & decaffinated options available
- A selection of cordials
- Fresh fruit bowl
The evening meal
consists of three delicious; well balanced courses, served with unlimited wine.
We will then offer you a variety of delicious French cheeses served with accompaniments & a warming glass of Port
In 2014 we were lucky enough to get to know a fantastic friend...who had a friend *and so on* that introduced us to a contact in the Bordeaux vineyards. We are super pleased to say we now stock three fantastic red wines and a perfect all rounder dry white wine from individuals in the Bordeaux and Bergerac areas. Great quality direct from the vineyard.