Le Hameau du Borsat Apartments, Tignes Val Claret, France
Le Hameau du Borsat Apartments - Tignes Val Claret, France
The Hameau du Borsat apartments are well located with skiing to the doorstep and a selection of bars and restaurants nearby. They are ideal for keen skiers who want good value accommodation without any frills but with convenience of immediate access to the slopes and being able to start skiing as soon as the lifts open.
Features - Le Hameau du Borsat Apartments, Tignes Val Claret
- Location: Ski to within 150m of the doorstep. Up to 2 minutes’ walk (200m) for a piste to ski to one of Val Claret’s ski lifts. Shops and restaurants all within 2 minutes’ walk (200m).
- Ski lockers
- Ski room
- Ski in ski out
Accommodation - Le Hameau du Borsat Apartments, Tignes Val Claret
- All apartments have kitchenette with hotplates and fridge.
- Studio Apartment (B4) 21m² - sleeps 2-4
- Two sofa beds in the living room and bunk beds in the cabin. Bathroom room with wc. The kitchenette also has an oven or microwave and dishwasher.
- Included: Bed linen and resort taxes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
Meals- Le Hameau du Borsat Apartments, Tignes Val ClaretSelf-catering
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
Based on 4 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||N, S, E, W|
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 14 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet